Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 145 Thursday 24th May 3 miles : miles to date 941.3

Whats the best preparation for quite a long ultra the day before? How about a very slow three mile run on one of the hottest evenings of the year? No, I don't think so as well. A slow plod was followed by a very large bag of chips and lovely wrap. At least this mad ultra malarkey means I get to eat mountains. Just need a beer to help it slip down. Unfortunately, I have to wait until 6.37pm on Saturday by my calculation, taking into account estimated finish time, laying on the floor and not moving, attempting to stand, a blooming hill I know we need to walk up and bar wait. Oops, best make that 6.39pm. Less than two days to a beer, yippeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment