Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 29 November 2012

Smelly man

Day 334 Thursday 29th November 5.1 miles : miles to date 2210.5 Apologies are due to a number of people who have put up with my pong today. Its confession time again. I have taken smellyness to a new level. After yesterdays x-c lunch time run, I was side tracked by an early dinner and forgot to shower when I arrived home. This morning, well to be honest I was late for work and didn't bother. By the time I whipped all my clothes off and changed in my car in a busy street in Harpenden at lunchtime, I was a bit fruity. I then had a meandering urban run around the designer streets of the commuter town, before slipping back into my whistle again in my car, in the car park this time of a hotel. Time was again of the essence and whilst I was only out there for a short time, I took in a number of hills and for the last few miles practised my sub three hour marathon pace. Despite the cold, I generated a bit of sweat which mixed in nicely with my general smell of damp. This afternoon's non stop 5 hour 20 minute partners meeting, immediately followed by tonight's three hour card game, has ensured even the dog won't sit on my lap. Boy I'm in trouble when Fi reads this one. Its gone midnight and I can't shower now. Hope she hasn't changed the sheets????

No comments:

Post a Comment