Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Saturday 1 December 2012

SMC run

Day 335 day 30th November 4.2 miles : miles to date 2214.7 A busy day meant I was only able to slip in a short lunch time run along the road. I had proper real life client's this afternoon and I didn't want to add to the pong that seem's to be hanging around the office after the last two days of being part of the great unwashed. As predicated, Fi read my blog and halfway through the morning rang me at work to call me a smelly git. Harsh but entirely accurate. As a result, it was an easy, slow and as much sweat free running along the main road out of and back into Berko as I could muster. A busy day and a sober night out in the heaving fleshpot sin city of Ampthill, delayed the recoding of what was in truth an uneventful run. I would love to say that my decision to drink coke on a night out with seventeen mostly lairy athletes, was down to my body is a temple thing. The rather boring truth is I live too far away and taxi's would have cost a small fortune. We were celebrating the Amazing Martin Beare reaching his half century and having what must be his greatest ever athletic year, which included representing Great Britain for his age group in the world triathlon championships in New Zealand. Huppy Burfday Martin. I eventually left at 1am, as most of the crew were still going strong. The night out did coincide with a lap dancing club opening in the gentele Georgian town against much complaint from the resident's. Any confessions lad's?

No comments:

Post a Comment