Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 3 December 2012

Sniffel....

Day 338 Monday 3rd December 3 miles : miles to date 2247.8

I was saved tonight by a knightess in shining Ron Hill running gear, as Fi came to the rescue and pushed us both out the door for an easy, slow village loop. I have been virtually struck down with the deadliest of illnesses known to peepkind. Man flu. It appeared out of nowhere at least seventeen hours ago and has made me both cough and splutter, its that bad.

I anticipate that it will be gone by Tuesday, but tonight I felt very sorry for myself and wasn't in the mood for any run. The current Mrs. Owen volunteered to guide me around the mean village streets, before making me some coco and tucking me up in my jim jams. 

No too much to report in terms of the run. I had wanted to go along to the Happy Feet running club, but the wise advice of she who must be obeyed was to keep it very easy, low and into bed as early as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment