Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Sunday 14 October 2012


Day 288 Sunday 14th October 3 miles : miles to date 1904.1

There is just the one runner in the Owen family today and that's Fi. Despite the vino and good food last night, she was the one who was up and off, running a very good six miles in  a very good time early doors. As for me, I went to rugby, cut the grass, moved some logs, fixed some drawers and generally found lots of reasons not to run. But of course I did.
 I hate to say it, but an average pace three miler right now is normally a doodle. Never the less, I still didn't want to run and towards the end my legs did start to seize up a little, which was unusual. I think that Chester is probably going to take longer to get over than I first thought. I must have had a bit of that in the legs. Or some of last nights three bottles of wine. I love training, but I also love good food and vino. Another week and hopefully the legs will start to feel like normal.
 Anyone fancy Luton marathon....

No comments:

Post a Comment