Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 6 December 2012



Day 341 Thursday 6th December 9.3 miles : miles to date 2272.3

Sssshhhh, don't tell anyone but I slipped off at lunchtime for another mid day meander, due to a pending festive party tonight. I saw a client at their home and took the oppurtunity of parking up in Clophill, intending to go up on the Greensands trail. It was a little difficult stripping off totally in the front of the car, with cars parked next to me on both sides, but I am now something of a ninja master in the dark arts of nudity, cars and public places. That being said, I am a little worried I may appear on some dodgy website at some point.

I  set off along the road in the opposite initial planned route, worried about falling over in a field. I bumped into Steven Upton almost straight away and had a chat. I ran down to a road section where I have done mile repeats and toyed with the idea of a whizz, choosing instead a slower, longer run. The long play is damaged and was stuck spilling out the rather angry chords of one Mr.Eminem. Now there is a chap who didn't get a cuddle from his mumsy when he was a wee one. The pain shooting through my head from the dire splurge and really offensive stuff potty boy was rapping, distracted me from the run, which was in fact quite nice taking in as I did part of the Greensands trail, albeit four miles further over than I had planned. A quick change back into the whistle and into the office for another smelly afternoon.

Right, time to get my party clothes on and boggie. Oh boy, Dad dancing coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment