Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 9 April 2012

100

Day 100 Monday 9th April 3 miles : miles to date 671 Yeeeaaahhhh babbbbyyyy. One hundred days of running on the trot. Did I think I would get this far on the 1st January? In truth I'm not entirely sure I did. The last hundred runs have had more highs than lows and I hope the next hundred are the same. Right now I remain motivated and I hope to stay on track to hit my goals for this year, which are:- 1. Run at least 3 miles every day 2. Reach 2500 miles for the year 3. Smash all my PB's, especially my marathon time 4. Run all of the John Bunyan trail in one go 5. Have a laugh with my mates and Fi trying to do all of the above Not quite a third of the way yet, but still a hundred seems a nice round number to reflect on the progress so far and the plans for the next few months, before I liberate another King of the beer's from the fridge. Its still Easter don't you know and I've got my run in for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment