Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 5 April 2012

Moonlight Serenade


Day 96 Thursday 5th April 3.3 miles: miles to date 621.8 Cut it a bit late tonight, but managed to get out at around 10.30pm for a basic 3.3 miles around Flitwick after a game of cards. A late work finish meant that I had to miss the running club and shoot over to my normal high stake game. Not. It was very quiet out on the roads at that time. A few drunks were staggering home who probably couldn't believe their eyes seeing some odd bloke running past them at dark o'clock. It did cross my mind to go out at 11.30pm, do three miles and then do another three miles after midnight for Fridays run. I couldn't make up my mind as to whether that was fair or not. Answers on a postcard please.

No comments:

Post a Comment