Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Saturday 14 April 2012

Ohhhh my head hurts...

Day 105 Saturday 14th April 3 miles : miles to date 698.6 Confession time. I have spent the entire day not wanting to run as a result of going out last night and quaffing far too of the red stuff. Weeding, lawn mowing, dog walking and furniture repairs were all undertaken as I procrastinated all day about when to go. Its days like these that I knew would be the hard, even if my reluctance to ramble was all self induced. Part and parcel of the challenge I guess in trying to put a whole years running streak together. When I did get out, it was a gentle trot around the village reminding myself that this running lark is a lot easier without the beverages and spicy food getting in the way. I really should have got a long one in, as its going to be a little tricky finding the time on Sunday as I am marshalling the clubs 10k all of the morning. Still, where there's a will, there's a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment