Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Mr. Beare..

Day 109 Wednesday 18th April 3 miles : miles to date 727.4 A long day at work followed by a 5pm meeting, traffic, rain, no lunch and a general lack of time tonight meant I had no option other than to bang in a limited trot around the village. Nothing major to report, which is a surprise in itself and probably a first for me, as I almost always see something that makes me glad I got out on the road or trail. Still, another one in the bag. Not sure I like this not being able to be positive about anything? Ah, hang on, I shall add to the well deserved chorus of congratulations directed towards Martin Beare who has been selected for the second year in a row to represent GB in the Triathlon World Championships in Spain. Perhaps more importantly, Martin has made it into this blog for the second time in three days, which I think is a record. Well done Mart on both honours.

No comments:

Post a Comment