Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Sunday 1 July 2012

Day 183 Sunday 1st July 3 miles : miles to date 1194.5

Gareth. Groin. Groan. Ya de ya de ya da. See last six posts for same ole same ole about my tedious running week. Another slow to almost stopping pace run. No squirrels, no 2's or earthquake's to report.
A major plus though is that today is the half year mark. I can't quite believe I have run every single day for 183 days in a row or exactly half a year. I have already thanked all my friends earlier this week for the huge amount of support I have had and I can only hope that peeps don't get too bored with my waffle and help me through the next half year. I know now that it wont be lack of motivation that stops me from getting out the door. If I don't finish, it will be through injury or worse. Mmmm. Injury.
I'm currently 56 miles off my year target of 2500, which in part is down to the lowest weeks mileage since the start of the year. I have had to forgo my 14 miler today to help this old mans body try to repair. The upside is that if I hit target, I'll do it with a negative split!

No comments:

Post a Comment