Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 306 Thursday 1st November 3 miles : miles to date 2003 After a late night/early morning HallOwen curry with the Born Again's, it was a lazy day avoiding the subject of running. I rarely channel hop and watch daytime TV. The absolute dross that was on, eventually forced me out the door on a straight forward village loop. The highlight of the run was the first wearing of my new running jacket, which fits like a glove. Fi threw my last one out due to the over powering stench and fungus growing in the armpits. Its taken me an age to find the right one as I'm an odd shape. Think Ernie Wise with shorter legs. Once I got out, it was fine albeit slow and uneventful. The jacket stood up well to the four spots of rain and the, er, quite warm temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment