Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 16 November 2012

Day 321 Friday 16th November 5.1 miles : miles to date 2119.5 An early work finish allowed me to run slowly around the Marston Forest Centre figure of eight loop in the dark. There was mist around and combined with the darkness, my vision was a little impaired under the lights of the head torch. I was tired anyway from last nights run, so it was a straight forward i-pod long play thingy machine and a wee bit of Dad's rock. God save the Queen by the Sex Pistols still sounds good even after all these years, although it didn't make me run faster tonight. Right, tonight's post is being curtailed by an independent third party. I'm off for a Ruby Murry with Fi and the crew, I'm late and the Chef wont wait. I should mention that as a modern man, we are sharing the driving. I'm driving there and Fi's driving back. Kingfisher anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment