Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 2 November 2012

Day 307 Friday 2nd November 7.3 miles : miles to date 2010.3 Dooohhh. I've done it again. If I had looked at the total, I would have done another 1.7 miles to finish on 2012 in 2012. I ran part of the Bedford half marathon course today, which is described in Runners World as flat. As I was puffing quite hard up a rather steep incline, I was minded to drop a line to the Editor to point out the inaccurate route description, before running down the other side and puffing back up another incline thirty feet later. I don't suspect I will be troubling my PB in next months race unless a new plan is adopted and fast. I think the batteries are now well stocked, albeit not super charged. I am starting to think that I'm on the final lap of this challenge and need to realise that I have still got two months to go and 489.7 miles to cover. Damn, just worked out that's 8.16 miles per day. Mmm, that seems a long way all of a sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment