Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 10 August 2012

Day 223 Friday 10th August 4.4 miles : miles to date 1458 It was a tad warm as I strode out at lunchtime for an amble along the canal at warp factor very slow. What is it they say about only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun? Luckily I'm Welsh and after the French trip, I am now immune to heat. Ahhmmmm. A very slow trot was duly had, when in the last half mile I tweeked my thigh. How can that happen when I am running at that speed? I shall mull it over tonight whilst chewing the cud with some pals, bbq and beer. Oh and the Olympics. I have got tickets for the start/finish zone of the marathon on Sunday which should be fab. Still, beer to be had first and hopeless predictions about how fast I can run after a few too many. I am with three other runners so I guess they will as well. Lets see who is furthest off being right. My guess will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment