Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 24 August 2012

slowwww

Day 236 Thursday 23rd August 3 miles : miles to date 1558.9

Well, the only point to that run was to get the three miles in and no more. For various reasons, I couldn't run until 11.31pm, which gave me 29 minutes to get the minimum three miles in. I wasn't in the mood and having drunk a bottle of coke at tonight's high powered card game (aahhum), I did little more than trot around the empty stree

ts. I know that not a soul would know if I did or didn't do it but as I have said before, I would know and the challenge would be over. I set my stall out at the start of the year and being just over a week off completing two thirds, I don't want to stop now. I just hope this old boys body can hold out for another third of a year.
I finished in the end with at least a whole two minute buffer, despite running slowly in the dark. As I write this, I am tempted to go out again as its now Friday but I don't have the drive to do it, so will pack up the go faster daps and try to get some z's in.

No comments:

Post a Comment