Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Day 255 Tuesday 11th September 3.9 miles : miles to date 1682.7 Voldemort would not be too happy with me today. I decided to have an easy run and coached at the club, rather than a full on speed session. I'm still a bit stiff after Sundays race and I thought it was better to listen to the body rather than slavishly follow the schedule. I've got a slower eleven miles pencilled in for Wednesday and a faster ten or eleven on Thursday, with a twenty two on Saturday, so just thinking about that lot is making me more tired. I am out with the DC superheroes on Wednesday so in I had no choice other to reserve some energy to keep up with the lads. After Sundays blisteringly hot weather, there was an autumnal nip in the air as we gathered for the club session in Ampthill Park. The plan was a straight forward decreasing time effort from five minutes down to thirty seconds on the undulating grounds. I was happy with coaching and encouragement, with some good efforts being put in by those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment