Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 6 February 2012

Another snowy day


Day 37 of the run every day for 366 days running challenge. 3 miles. Total miles to date 195.5 A '' working from home day'' allowed me to get out earlier than planned today, with the welcome company of Mrs.O. The snow has turned a bit mushy in places and we headed off cross country for a gentle lap of the woods and fields by us. The snow cleaned my trainers so much, it made them look gleaming white on the outside, albeit the rank pong omitted was still very much in evidence. Still, cant use my new one's until at least 200 more miles or else I'll get told off by the shoe police...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're ready to maim the person who made you wear the sheep bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Someone else from my running club said I look evil in the photo as well. You should have seen the other one's. That was the best one. Being Welsh, the sheep are an obvious choice. Still, makes me smile when I put it on, even if I do look a bit daft??

    ReplyDelete