Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Sunday 12 February 2012

Brrrrrr

Day 42 of the 366 days running challenge. 18 miles. Miles to date 230.3

A somewhat chilly -10 saw more hearty soles than I expected turn up for today's snowy x-c jaunt. The car on the way over said -12, so I was quite relieved to see it turn so warm by the start point. Superb conditions when we got into the running, with the only problem being that I left without my rucksack and couldn't take my camera. There were some magical shots to be had across the fields as the sun came up, with each turn providing more picturesque views. The miles flew by with such great company, albeit we were added by the shared mirth of watching Steve Philpotts legs turning blue, then red, then all sorts of shades as he went out in his shorts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment