Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 24 February 2012

Luton Hoooooo

Day 55 of the 366 days running challenge. 5.2 miles. Miles to date 309

Having worked in Luton for 20 years, I thought I knew most of it. The joy of running for me is in part that it can take you off some where new. After a mile to get out of town, I stumbled on the back entrance to Luton Hoo and headed into the grounds. Its a stately home, which has been part turned into hotel and golf course. I was only going to do 3 miles, but the sun was out, it felt the warmest it has this year, the miles were flying by and I found a new, albeit unathourised, trail. It was with some reluctance that I turned back for the office as I could have been out there for another five. Almost done in work, looking forward to weekend and loads of food tonight. Yippeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment