Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 13 February 2012

Emulsion legs

Day 44 of the 366 days running challenge. 3.1 miles. Miles to date 243.9


Another long day in the office meant a late and slow trundle around the streets of Luton. For tonight's run, I opted for a bit more yee harrr music in the form of the Dixie Chicks. It appears I like both country and western. I made the mistake of forgetting my tight long running pants and had to go out in my shorts. Luckily the weather has improved to an almost sweaty plus five and the cold wasn't really a problem. I almost caused a crash, as the glare off my brilliant white legs bounced car lights all over the place. It was either the severe lack of suntan or the clash of my legs and luminous t-shirt, that caused one driver to laugh so much, I got a loud beep and the thumbs up. Ok, the crash may not have happened but the thumbs up did!

No comments:

Post a Comment