Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 52 of the 366 days running challenge. 4 miles. Miles to date 281.7

The elements are telling me that its time to start ultra training as it's turned mild, so that and a mix of it being pancake night meant that I decided to give the club session a miss. When I am into it properly, a Tuesday speed session followed by a 13-15 mile 6am run on a Wednesday morning hopefully should become the norm, but I want to ease into it. I did a comfortable four miler with Mrs.O instead. I have now fuelled up on extra large pancakes, ice cream and nutella ready for my first longer cross country Wednesday run. Just off to pack some extra toilet roll into the rucksack, as my X-C pals will tell you I am not shy of a no.2 stop. It is a bit of a pain carrying the porta loo and a copy of the Sunday papers, but hey ho, needs must.
 Time to get hip and watch the Brit awards with Miss.O. I wonder if Madness or Ultravox have released anything popular with the young folk?

No comments:

Post a Comment