Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 7 May 2012

Day 128 Monday 7th May 3 miles : miles to date 867.7 I'm not entirely sure what felt worse today. My legs were stiff and heavy from the weekends running and the head was a tad sore from last nights vino consumption. I was not overly keen to run but as always, it wasn't a case of shall I but when. This afternoons showing of Moby Dick from 1946 was strangely compelling and it did slow me down in venturing forth on today's little jaunt. I was eventually pushed out the door towing two dogs behind me. I rarely take our border terrier out due to the fact that I outrun her. We have been dog sitting all weekend and a bouncy labrador managed to persuade Daisy to pick her little legs up for once. We normally lap the woods close to us once and she went around five times as we clocked up the miles. She is now knackered and sitting in her bed snoring loudly. Apparently dog owners look like their dogs. Daisy has short, fat hairy legs, has a bit of a pot belly, has dog's breath and likes having no.2's in the woods. Nothing at all like me then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment