Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mean Streets

Day 137 Wednesday 15th May 3.2 miles : miles to date 909

Having left for work at 6.55am, I spent the entire day in a really dull court case, followed by a two hour meeting the moment and I got back and I then didn't get out of the office until after 9pm. I cant pretend that I was overly thrilled by the prospect of a three mile odd jaunt around the mean streets of Luton, but needs must. Where I often park, there are are two loos amounting to just over three miles. The trick is to always do the small loop first. If you do the longer loop when you are tired, its more tempting to stop. With the shorter loop, that tends not to happen simply because you haven't been running that long. It was not very scenic, a tad cold, dark and on the whole an unattractive route. Still, its done

No comments:

Post a Comment