Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 138 Thursday 16th May 3.3 miles : miles to date 912.3 I have found a little slice of running heaven. Having moved office to Berkhamsted today, I took the first chance I could to check out the Ashridge Estate. I was like a kid in a sweet shop. I headed off down a main path and just ran past trail after trail. I found a route map in the woods showing 4, 7 and 17 mile loops. It was just fab and a real boost to the running plans. I feel like I have covered every trail there is in Beddiesfordland, which I probably have which is why I am having to go to another county to find new runs. Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I had best not stop there in the morning as I don't think I will make it into work. Even on the way back, I came across so many other new places to run which will keep me going for the rest of the year I hope. I'm almost looking forward to going to work, just to check out all those lovely trails that will wind to all sorts of new places I haven't been before. If I sound a tad excited, its because I honestly am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment