Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 179 Wednesday 27th June 3 miles : miles to date 1185.5 After last nights groin scare, any thoughts of a fast run today were put on hold. It seemed to ease in the day and I had hoped I could stretch it out over 4 or 5 slower miles. Unfortunately, it stiffened after just a mile and a half and I immediately decided to slow to a crawl and reach the three mile mark and no more. As I did so, some chap came running towards me at some speed and flew past. I wasn't stupid enough to turn and chase him and could only manage a wimper at the flyer, whilst fondly remembering the good ole days when I could pick it up a bit as well. Seems a long time ago now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment