Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Cambridge Uni's Boundary run marathon 4th March


Richard Satnav Jones getting changed in the usual facilities 


Two young eager runners, er, ok me and the Jones Boy 


The eager young things 


More of em!


Jonesy trying to decide if he wants to start with the pack or go it alone


At the start



A mile into the race and all stop for a train to go past!

Winding out of Cambridge


A bit of road running early doors


and more...


more...


Jonesy in full ultra marathon shuffle mode


feet hardly moving off the floor despite dazzling new trainers


Is he walking or running? Dunno, but he's going faster than me




hurrah trails at last...


the man cant live without a trail a day 


Some young 44 year old upstart


An example of the trails on the second half of the run. The rain came down so much after this point, I just couldn't get my camera out of the expensive black bin bag I had it wrapped in. It poured down after, so lack of photos as a result 


Two likely looking lads at the finish


Its still raining...


The Jones boys yellow perils. Took courage to wear them in a race where he spent 4 and a half hours talking to me. I eventually stopped taking the mickey around the half way mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment