Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 12 March 2012

Day 72


Day 72 of the 366 days running challenge. 3 miles. Miles to date 454.8

I think it is time to accept that my hard partying days have to be rationed out for the rest of the year. The fab party from Saturday night still left me feeling out of sorts today, some two days later. After yesterdays disaster, I didn't much feel like another ultra slow plod in the dark but equally wasn't in the mood for a blast. Fi came riding to the rescue yet again and suggested we go out as soon as I got in from work, which we did. I felt a wee bit bloated and even a tiny bit out of breath, which was a left over from Saturday and probably Sunday nights seriously tasty take away pizza. Not the sort of nutrition an ultra marathoner normally follows, but hey, if it was good enough for Dean Karnaze, its good enough for me. Anyway, having gone out for a comfortable recovery run, I now feel much better and could even go out again, although I might be needing my own legal advice if I were to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment