Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 2 March 2012

Mmmm, fish & chips

Day 62 of the 366 days running challenge. 3.2 miles. Miles to date 367.5 I ran in yet another new place tonight. I was under orders to pick up some fish and chips and be home to allow time to scoff and take Jimbob to scouts. I parked up and headed into Kempston against the flow of traffic going home, pelting away past various gangs of marauding children waiting for the inevitable mickey taking which duly arrived. The thought of f&c spurred me on to quite a quick run, followed by no stretching, straight into the chippy and buckets of perspiration dropping all everywhere. Nice. Having put most of the peeps off their food, I remembered that I'm doing a marathon on Sunday and perhaps a quick 5k wasn't the best idea, especially as Fi Fi has a ten miler planned for us in the morning checking out the John Bunyan trail. Still, the f&c were top notch. If f&c was good enough for Alf Tupper, the Tuff of the Track, its good enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment