Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 1 March 2012

The flasher..

Day 61 of the 366 days running challenge. 4.1 miles. Miles to date 364.3

I decided to take it a bit easier tonight and enjoyed a comfortable trot with Leigh Pilgrim and Shaun Kirtley before the clubs 5k time trial. Having done so, I donned my all in one comfy superman outfit and wandered over to one of the corners, with my camera to take a few snaps. Leigh was directing the runners so I concentrated on taking snaps as all the runners came up the hill.
As I was messing around with the camera, I accidentally flashed it at a car coming quite fast up the hill. He slowed down, presuming I guess that I was holding some sort of speed camera. As he drew level, he saw me in my superman outfit in fits of laughter with Leigh and gave me an angry stare. That was it then. I alternated between taking snaps of the runners and flashing the cars. I'm not sure what was funnier, the cars slowing down or the drivers drawing level with me and noticing I was dressed in an all in one Superman outfit. Actually I know, it was the astonished faces. Very childish I know, but some of the looks I got were classic. Its kept me chuckling all night. I'm easily pleased.
For the club peeps, I will stick the photos on my blog in due course

No comments:

Post a Comment