Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Friday 16 March 2012

The smog run

Day 76 of the 366 days running challenge. 3.4 miles. Miles to date 484.8
A busy day is on the cards, so I sprang out of bed at the crack of,er, 7am and resolved to have a quick run before work. Out the door waving at two younger looking people as I went, who I think are my children and a most attractive member of the opposite sex, whom I think I am married to. Its been a while, but I am fairly sure that was them.
 Anyway, a tootle into work in my gear, found my suit where I had flung it last night (and to my relief, my undies which were tucked away and not sitting on my desk) and then out the door for a lap of the car fume filled streets of Luton. Within a mile, I was able to enter the outskirts of the Luton Hoo estate. The call of the wild tried to entice me into a longer run, but time was tight and I had to head back to the smog. Still, nice to get Fridays run in as I have a whole 22 hours taper before the next long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment