Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Thursday 8 March 2012

Pushy spouse's

Day 68 of the 366 days running challenge. 6 miles. Miles to date 425.5

An early work finish saw me arrive home and miss the club run. I still have a bit of fatigue in the legs, which is not surprising really. Fi came to the rescue and saved me from another brief lonely trot around the village. She pulled out her high viz vest, made me don my own and took us off on a local 6 mile loop, albeit on the road as it was dark. We must have looked a right pair meandering away, but at least we were highly visible. Mind you, she made me run in front on the dodgy sections on the road. I cant take the chivalrous high ground. She just shoved me in front!

No comments:

Post a Comment