Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Monday 5 March 2012

The post marathon run

Day 65 of the 366 days running challenge. 3 miles. Miles to date 409 After yesterdays marathon, I was only ever going to log my basic 3 miles today. I popped in 69 miles last week and hope to do something similar this week, albeit at a slower pace as the miles start to build. Having gone out to run before work today, I was able to come home and not rush out to log the miles. I enjoyed a nice nutritious sausage sarnie, before heading off to a production of Grease at the children's school. I spent the night trying not to burst into sing-a-long a dad mode in order to save huge embarrassment to Mrs.O and the junior O's. As I'm not planning to run until Tuesday night with my club, I have a whole 29 hours rest between runs. Yippeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment