Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Sunday 11 March 2012

The hang over run..

Day 71 of the 366 days running challenge. 3 miles. Miles to date 451.8 It looked like a lovely sunny spring day from under my duvet earlier today. I was nursing a sore head after 4 to many at a party last night and the last thing I wanted to do was run today. I put it off as late as possible, tried to re-hydrate in the meantime and struggled to much else. All self inflicted so not much sympathy coming from Fi and quite rightly so. I eventually dragged myself and our border terrier out for a very slow three miles which was the slowest I have run this year. I don't even feel like a hair of the dog, so it must have been a good night?

No comments:

Post a Comment