Dark O'Clock X-C

Dark O'Clock X-C
Early morning cross country run from Flitwick to Luton

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Jeremy Kyle show

Day 74 of the 366 days running challenge. 3 miles. Miles to date 469.9 After yesterdays meander and slight knacker cracker, I kept it to the minimum 3 miles around the village, in the dark, slower and without any real effort. The slight groin strain is still there and a plod and no more was on the cards on all day. I will refill the hot water bottle and settle in to watch an episode of the Jeremy Kyle show in preparation for a court case I am dealing with all day on Thursday. I cant go into more detail, but I really do have to watch JK! I can see the Judge already asking what the JK programme is all about? Popular television programme it appears, m'lud, amongst insomniacs and avid watchers of DNA test result showdowns (apparently) shall be my answer. Not from experience m'lud, I shall add rather hastily, before settling back into reading a copy of Trail Magazine under the desk..

No comments:

Post a Comment